The health and well-being of our customers and colleagues will always be our number one priority at Inner Space Stations Self Storage. We continue to remain open to provide storage services to our business and domestic customers. Our services support essential online and offline retail, charitable organisations and property sectors. People should only travel in line with government guidance and information and advice can be found at www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Our Opening Hours
Layerthorpe customers continue to have normal access:
Monday to Friday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Saturday 8.00 am – 6.00 pm
Sunday 9.00 am – 1.00 pm
Layerthorpe Reception opening hours:
Monday to Saturday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm
Sunday 9.00 am to 1.00 pm
These reception opening hours may be subject to change at short notice as at times we might have reduced staffing; your understanding is appreciated. Please visit our website to check any changes to the opening hours.
External container sites at Dunnington, Hull Road, Murton and Hessay continue to have normal access.
Protecting our staff and customers
The health and safety of our staff and customers is our principal priority. Our storage facility is a large building but we only have a small number of customers in the store at any one time.
We continue to adjust our operating procedures in line with the latest government advice and have carried out risk assessments to confirm our store remains COVID-19 compliant. Measures include –
- Providing the appropriate PPE for our team members to use.
- Installing a Perspex screen in Reception and floor distancing markers and COVID-19 signage throughout the facility, which is regularly reviewed.
- Providing hand sanitisers and anti-viral cleaners for customer use when using our trolleys.
- Increasing the daily cleaning levels of commonly touched areas in our storage facility, including access pin pads and trolley handles.
- Our reception doors are closed and only one customer will be allowed into our reception area at any one time (two from the same household).
- Our staff will wear a face mask at all times when dealing with customers in our reception or storage areas.
- Only one customer is allowed in the lift at a time.
Further to Government Guidance changes on 31 July 2020, we request that our customers must wear a face covering at all times when in our reception areas or in our storage areas
Prospective customers can call to reserve a unit and complete move-in documentation without needing to be present at our store.
Please do not visit our store if you have any symptoms of Coronavirus.
We continue to closely monitor information from the UK Government and Public Health officials, and to follow all guidelines to ensure we are doing everything we can to continue to provide a clean and safe environment for our valued customers and colleagues.
These are challenging times for us all as we try to limit the spread of COVID-19 and we thank you for your patience and for working with us to ensure Inner Space Stations Self Storage remains a safe place to visit.